Forum Hautkrankheiten / Dermatologie
Hautkrankheiten wie Schuppen (seborrhoisches Ekzem), Psoriasis, Akne, Neurodermitis, Herpes, Warzen ... und vieles mehr

Andere Gesundheitsseiten:
Startseite » Sonstiges » Off topic » Possible solutions for the Los Angeles Rams until K Greg Zuerlein returns (Youth Aaron Donald Jersey)
Possible solutions for the Los Angeles Rams until K Greg Zuerlein returns [Beitrag #2238] Thu, 25 October 2018 05:23
linchao ist gerade offline  linchao
The Los Angeles Rams are sorely missing their All-Pro kicker. While there is a chance that Gregr Zuerlein could return for the Rams week 5 game against the Seattle Seahawks Youth Aaron Donald Jersey , that is by no means a guarantee. In last week's shootout with the Minnesota Vikings, Sam Ficken drew a lot of ire from Rams fans and head coach Sean McVay took notice as well.From his press conference the day after the Rams week 4 victory:(On an update on K Greg Zuerlein and if he's committed with K Sam Ficken going forward)Kicker isn't like other positions in the NFL. It is an oddity in the sense that kickers are largely interchangeable. There are two paths that teams can take when looking at a potential change: the young and old. Given the Rams long term security at the position, I'm going to pass over Roberto Aguayo and Giorgio Tavecchio.When perusing available kickers, two names immediately pop out at me as potential short term solutions: Blair Walsh and Nick Novak. Both have seasons of over 90% field goal completions and a career completion rate north of 80%.Yes, they both had their issues in 2017.No, they aren't perfect fits.But I trust special teams coordinator to get the most out of a couple of seasoned veterans. They would both be less nerve racking options than Ficken.Could Steven Means be an option for the Los Angeles Rams? There is a weakness to every great empire.The Los Angeles Rams defense (we've yet to see if they'll be an empire) is no different.The EDGE/OLB/outside pass rushers leave something to be desired. That's not to say that they aren't talented or wont perform, but for a team -- and in particular a defense -- that has Superbowl aspirations, it'd make sense to equip Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips with as much pass rushing ammo as you can.There's nothing wrong with having a multitude of guys who can get after the quarterback. Not only does it help largely having dependable depth, but the defensive line is a position that rotates often. If you have a stable of guys that can rotate in-and-out routinely, you stress an offensive line in every way possible.Recently, the Rams bounced from "okay let's take a look at Junior Galette", to "we're likely to sign him if he passes his physical" White Marcus Peters Jersey , to "his physical was fine but we're going to pass for private reasons".Yes, that's quite the journey.Through all that, the Rams also activated former defensive tackle (primarily a 3-technique) Dominique Easley from the physically unable to perform list. That news is relevant because the Rams revealed that Easley who's never played on the EDGE, will suddenly start taking snaps out there.There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but my brain starts to float elsewhere in the galaxy thinking about potential additions the Rams could make at EDGE. Somebody proven to balance out the youth they currently have. Somebody that's not too expensive both salary cap and trade compensation wise. Somebody that has shown the ability to get after the quarterback in a league where it's crucial to do so.That's how I landed on Philadelphia Eagles defensive end/EDGE Steven Means.Means is a 27-year old four-year veteran who's played for four NFL teams, though he's currently on the Eagles' roster. Means only has two career sacks, though he has another 5.5 sacks in the preseason. The Eagles are obviously stacked at the defensive end position, employing first-round pick Derek Barnett, Brandon Graham, Chris Long, Michael Bennett, and rookies Josh Sweat and Joe Ostman.What does this mean for Means?Well Youth Todd Gurley II Jersey , I'm not really sure.He's shown an ability to play, I know that. Means may be able to stick on that roster, and I'd honestly be a little shocked if he didn't. Teams just don't give up on pass-rushing talent for no reason. Regardless, the Eagles have a ton of depth at the position. Whether Means reaches the market or doesn't, I think the Rams would be smart to pursue the opportunity. If he's a free agent, great, sign him when he becomes available. If he isn't, I'd offer a late-round pick, or a player-for-player trade that could benefit both teams.I've created a highlight tape for Means, so-to-speak. Take a look at some of his ability to rush the passer (the whole thread has useful info):What do you guys think? Is Means worth exploring as a free agent? A trade for a late-round pick (conditional sixth) or a player (WR Mike Thomas)?Let me know what you think of the idea.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Vorheriges Thema: Youth Courtland Sutton Jersey
Nächstes Thema: Patrick Mahomes film review: something improved and something that needs improvement
Gehe zum Forum:

aktuelle Zeit: Thu Apr 25 00:09:34 CEST 2024

Insgesamt benötigte Zeit, um die Seite zu erzeugen: 0.01686 Sekunden