Forum Hautkrankheiten / Dermatologie
Hautkrankheiten wie Schuppen (seborrhoisches Ekzem), Psoriasis, Akne, Neurodermitis, Herpes, Warzen ... und vieles mehr

Andere Gesundheitsseiten:
Startseite » Sonstiges » Off topic » Los Angeles Rams vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Week 3 broadcast map (Robert Woods Jersey Elite)
Los Angeles Rams vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Week 3 broadcast map [Beitrag #2255] Tue, 06 November 2018 05:00
linchao ist gerade offline  linchao
Per 506 Sports Robert Woods Jersey Elite , here's the CBS broadcast map for the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers in Week 3:Blue (late): Los Angeles Chargers at Los Angeles RamsRed: Buffalo Bills at Minnesota VikingsGreen: Oakland Raiders at Miami DolphinsYellow: Cincinnati Bengals at Carolina PanthersOrange: Denver Broncos at Baltimore RavensTeal: Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville JaguarsNon-pictured market coverage: Anchorage, AK - Broncos at Ravens; Fairbanks, AK - Broncos at Ravens; Honolulu, HI - Chargers at RamsFor the home market, the Rams grab the San Diego and El Centro markets as well as Bakersfield and Santa Barbara for the SoCal swath. It's the same SoCal band as last week save for Bakersfield which got the Detroit Lions-San Francisco 49ers game. Get the hell in here, Bakersfield. And no Fresno which will be something to track over the course of the season. The only other local pickup is down on I-8 to Yuma. The rest of Arizona gets the Broncos-Ravens game early.Beyond the local market http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/robert-woods-jersey , it's an eight-wide group of major media markets getting the Rams-Chargers game: New York City, Philadelphia, Houston, Atlanta, New Orleans, Indianapolis Cooper Kupp Jersey Elite , Milwaukee and Kansas City. Last week, the Rams also had some major media market penetration, but this week's map is impressive. All eight of those markets have home games on FOX, so it's a bit of a unique setup but we'll see how things shake out as the season goes on. If we continue to stack up the Ws, we'll continue to see much of the major markets get Rams games when possible.Week 3 Los Angeles Rams schedule outlook update The Los Angeles Rams are undefeated through two weeks and sit either 1 or 2 in most major power rankings (recap here). Most of us expected the Rams to be here after playing the Oakland Raiders and Arizona Cardinals, but how they got to 2-0 is more impressive than the record itself.They have allowed 13 points in two games. The Washington Redskins are next best at 27.They lead the league in point differential at +54. Next best are the Baltimore Ravens at +33.That's pretty damn impressive Aaron Donald Jersey Elite , but let's set that aside for the moment.Remaining 2018 OpponentsWeekOpponentCurrent RecordWeekOpponentCurrent RecordThe Rams next two opponents are an upstart Los Angeles Chargers team and a very, very good Minnesota Vikings squad that is looking to assert their dominance in 2018.I love the hot start as much as any other fan, but the next two weeks are going to tell us a lot more about this Rams team than their first two contests.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Vorheriges Thema: Five NFL daily fantasy plays for Week 6 and the Chiefs' pick of the week
Nächstes Thema: Wasser kommt aus der Dusche
Gehe zum Forum:

aktuelle Zeit: Tue Apr 23 18:37:44 CEST 2024

Insgesamt benötigte Zeit, um die Seite zu erzeugen: 0.00603 Sekunden