Forum Hautkrankheiten / Dermatologie
Hautkrankheiten wie Schuppen (seborrhoisches Ekzem), Psoriasis, Akne, Neurodermitis, Herpes, Warzen ... und vieles mehr

Andere Gesundheitsseiten:
Startseite » Sonstiges » Off topic » Five NFL daily fantasy plays for Week 6 and the Chiefs' pick of the week (Kansas City Chiefs T-Shirt)
Five NFL daily fantasy plays for Week 6 and the Chiefs' pick of the week [Beitrag #2254] Tue, 06 November 2018 04:30
linchao ist gerade offline  linchao
Below, you'll find a list of players I have spotlighted for daily fantasy selections leading into the fourth week of the NFL season. I use the following criteria to try and find players -- NFL Vegas totals, NFL team stats, what the fantasy www.kansascitychiefsteamonline.com gurus are saying and my GUT.Without further ado, let's not wait any longer. Let's see who's made my list of five players this week!Sony Michel, RB PatriotsWinslow Townson-USA TODAY SportsWith the Chiefs having the worst yards-per-rushing attempt defense in the NFL (5.8 Y/A) and Las Vegas setting the Chiefs/Patriots total at a record-breaking 59 points, there is a very good shot Sony Michel racks up some points this weekend.It is fair to note that Michel was spotted as questionable on the Patriots injury report, but all signs are pointing to his place on the injury report as a precautionary measure. I have no doubt that Michel will play on Sunday (barring something unexpected).James White, RB PatriotsRaj Mehta-USA TODAY SportsHey, look at that -- two Patriots running backs in a row! You don't see that every day...But of course, like mentioned above, you don't see Vegas set a line at 59 points every day either. The Patriots running backs should do well against the Chiefs and James White leads the Patriots in receptions. I expect White to have a great game catching the ball out of the backfield.Tyler Boyd, WR BengalsJeremy Brevard-USA TODAY SportsTyler Boyd is quietly putting together a very good start to the season. Boyd has 393 receiving yards (16 less than A.J. Green) and two receiving touchdowns.Add that to a Steelers secondary which has been shaky at best to start the season, as well as a Vegas total of 53 points, and Boyd would be a good pickup for any team who can't afford Green.Chris Godwin, WR BuccaneersAaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsThere is another game this week that has a huge total -- Buccaneers/Falcons. Currently, the total is sitting at 57.5 points. Wow.With so many fantasy points likely being spread around, it might not be a bad idea to snag Chris Godwin who would be a cheaper option than DeSean Jackson or Mike Evans.Calvin Ridley Kansas City Chiefs T-Shirt , WR FalconsCharles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsRemember that 57.5 spread from before? Well, compile that with the fact the Bucs have the worst adjusted yards-per-passing attempt defense in the NFL (8.7 NY/A) and you have a perfect storm for Calvin Ridley to put up some points, all the while being a more affordable option than Julio Jones.Now it's time for my Chiefs pick of the week. Last week, I chose the Chiefs defense, and it happened to be a pretty good pick. The Chiefs defense held the Jaguars to 14 points, racked up five sacks, four interceptions and also scored a touchdown.This week's pick is....Demetrius Harris, TEPhoto by Justin Edmonds/Getty ImagesThis might be the second week in a row where the "head-scratchers" come out. I'm hopeful I'll get lucky two weeks in a row, and Demetrius Harris will have a big game.My reasoning for picking Harris is due to the Patriots having a poor linebacker group that will be tasked with stopping Travis Kelce all game Sunday.I also believe when Bill Belichick takes certain weapons away, it leaves opening for other less heralded players. For Sunday night's game, Harris is my choice of the unheralded player who shows up for the Chiefs in Foxborough.Patrick Mahomes Week 5 film review: something good and something bad This is part one of a three-part weekly film analysis on the performance of Patrick Mahomes.Two Mondays ago, we saw Patrick Mahomes' first comeback on Monday Night Football, in his fifth career start, on the road against a divisional opponent. The post-game buzz in the city was nothing like we've seen. The kid continues to one up himself, convince everyone this isn't a fluke and put the league on notice. Although still plenty of great moments for the young quarterback showed up on tape, the home win against the Jaguars was not the same kind of performance that we've seen from him. But something more important was revealed in that game: the Chiefs fully took on Mahomes' energy, confidence and personality.Mahomes has been the guy for five wins to start the 2019 campaign, but Sunday felt different throughout the rest of the team. Mahomes' fearlessness was prevalent on both sides of the ball. No one was scared of the bullies Kansas City Chiefs Hats , and both sides of the ball played like it. Mahomes wanted to scrap, and the rest of the team wanted to scrap with him. He was more demonstrative and active after the whistle and from the sidelines, and his team and the crowd fed off of it.After seeing the response this week, Monday Night Football seemed to be a galvanizing moment for this organization. Mahomes proved himself on the biggest stage, and now the rest of the team fully believes. He checked a lot of the remaining boxes. In a production business, he produced in the biggest way. The feel of the team yesterday shifted from, "He's talented and playing great ball," to "He's it and can take us to February."Everyone looks completely bought in. The entire team played like they knew they had the guy. The buzz didn't die with the fans. The organization has shifted. Monday Night Football may prove to have been an exorcism. There will be a few losses this season, but belief isn't going to die because of them. This team is playing like it knows it has one of the best quarterbacks in the game.Something goodYou knew we had to talk about this play, right?The Chiefs are lined up in a closed formation into the boundary that they used frequently against the Jaguars. Tyreek Hill is lined up to the field against Jalen Ramsey, who had kept Hill relatively quiet through the first three quarters of the game. The Jaguars are playing with a single-high safety.Based on alignment, where they are on the field and Ramsey in press, this is the kind of situation where taking a shot to Hill makes a ton of sense. The opportunity was correctly identified by Mahomes. He does a great job holding the middle-field safety with his eyes before going to Hill late. There's a lot of trust built up with Mahomes and his weapons.Mahomes delivers a great ball, up and down with timing, touch and anticipation. He dropped it right into Hill, who didn't have to adjust at all to the ball and came close to finishing it for six. Hill had been wearing down Ramsey during the game, and the timing to execute this play was perfect.BONUS GOODI wanted to make sure to give this play some attention too.You're taking your fullback 15 yards down the field on third-and-1!? Pat, you savage. It was the smart decision. The Chiefs have been using these play-side rolls off of the run action a lot recently and primarily have hit the running back in the flat. Mahomes doesn't like the look to Spencer Ware in the flat (he probably gets the first down) Kansas City Chiefs Hoodie , and gets off him quick. With a free rusher in his face, Mahomes elects to hit his fullback (TE3!?) running a corner route (!!!). It was a quick decision, showed a lot of trust and a great ball. First down en route to another opening drive score.Something badMahomes tried a little too hard a few times this week. It's third down inside the 10-yard line in the second quarter. The Chiefs line up in an empty formation. He has time to work through the plan initially and does a good job hanging in there to see it out. He feels pressure front side and starts an escape left. With a linebacker closing, Mahomes tries to get depth to escape, resulting in a sack and a loss of 15.The Chiefs were forced to kick a 42-yard field goal after being just nine away from scoring. Not exactly a chip shot in the rain. Speaking of rain a situation like this, where your footing won't be perfect, against one of the best defenses in football, already up, is not the time to try so hard to create. Throw it to De'Anthony Thomas and give him a chance or flip it near him for an incomplete pass.Mahomes isn't going to make that mistake again. As the games start to matter more, these kind of things can't happen. I'm sure he knows that now. Yes, he's uniquely capable of extending and making plays others can't, but situation should always be taken into consideration as well. Quarterback anecdoteEvery week, I add a quick note about something I've picked up about the quarterback position through my time learning and playing the game.Quarterbacks get prepared for the elements long before they have to play in them. Coaches love practices in the rain during training camp to get teams ready for unpredictable conditions. If the forecast is not letting a coach get enough looks in adverse weather during camp, some teams will drench footballs in water and make you play in team periods with them. For a small school like where I was at, that meant using balls that were 15-plus years old with the laces about off of them. It didn't go well.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Vorheriges Thema: Packers expect Bulaga , Perry for Week 1, but both start camp on PUP
Nächstes Thema: Los Angeles Rams vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Week 3 broadcast map
Gehe zum Forum:

aktuelle Zeit: Sat Apr 20 12:21:01 CEST 2024

Insgesamt benötigte Zeit, um die Seite zu erzeugen: 0.00667 Sekunden